* Presents mothers as unsung heroines;
* Questions the cultural practices and belief systems that erase mothers from their children’s lives, history, names and identities;
* Asks why the true creator of soul, who nourishes her child (-ren) with her blood and tied to them with the strong natural physical bond through her umbilical cord, is culturally severed from them, as in the naming system whereby a child’s name is followed only by the names of their fathers;
* It deeply regrets and criticisms the patriarchal privileges and dominance that eclipse the roles of mothers in the lives of their children;
* The song underlines that it is time that we give such a practice a re-though and rectify the cultural, historical and belief systems that fail to glorify the selfless contribution of mothers to the lives of children and the survival of humankind;
* The singer assures her mother that she gives her mother a special place in her life and to amend the injustice.