The First Afan-Oromo/English Bi-lingual Folktale Picture Book, Sheekko Sheekko
From the Publisher @ SheekkoSheekko.blogspot.com:
Preserve and support Oromo culture. Take a look at the first bi-lingual picture book, featuring a traditional Oromo folktale.
If you want more information, you can contact me by e-mail or by phone.
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: (612) 338-6284
If you want to order a book by mail, you can send a check for $19 to:
606 27th Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
RULES FOR COMMENTING:
Gadaa.com values your inputs, and to maintain a positive environment of discussion, the following rules will be enforced for comments. When you click SUBMIT COMMENT below, you are agreeing to abide by the following rules.
1. Apply common-sense respect and courtesy. Feel free to express your thoughts within the limits of civility.
2. Personal attacks, offensive language and unsubstantiated allegations are not allowed.
3. By submitting your comments, you take all the responsibility, legal or otherwise, for your comments.
4. Comments are naturally short. Long comments may be removed; for long comments, feel free to submit them as articles to be posted on their own.
5. Gadaa.com reserves the right to remove comments that do not follow the rules stated here.
6. Frequent offenders of the above rules will lose future posting privileges.
How to Use the New Comment Section
1. One can sign in using social networking services (if using this, click on "Sign In With your preferred social networking service")
2. One can also comment as "Guest" (no log-in required; for this, click on "Pick A Name" AND check the "I'd rather post as guest" button.)
(ONLY NAME and EMAIL are required; no password needed if commenting as Guest.)
3. To SUBMIT comments for moderation, click on the "Arrow" sign.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments do not reflected the views of Gadaa.com unless explicitly stated otherwise by Gadaa.com; Gadaa.com IS NOT accountable for any thought and content of comments.