Abdul Aman aka Zigla Dinho of Madda Walaabu FC (OSFNA) Joins Seattle Sounders FC (Major League Soccer – MLS)
Abdul Aman aka Zigla of Madda Walaabu FC (an Oromo Sports Federation of North American/OSFNA team from Seattle, Washington) has been drafted by the Seattle Sounders FC (a Major League Soccer/MLS team). Zigla had also played for the Huskies, the University of Washington team in Seattle, as well as his high school team.
Here are some videos from past Zigla’s performances
At the OSFNA 2011 Tournament:
(Video by OPride.com)
Zigla @ UWA – Huskies:
Zigla @ High School:
RULES FOR COMMENTING:
Gadaa.com values your inputs, and to maintain a positive environment of discussion, the following rules will be enforced for comments. When you click SUBMIT COMMENT below, you are agreeing to abide by the following rules.
1. Apply common-sense respect and courtesy. Feel free to express your thoughts within the limits of civility.
2. Personal attacks, offensive language and unsubstantiated allegations are not allowed.
3. By submitting your comments, you take all the responsibility, legal or otherwise, for your comments.
4. Comments are naturally short. Long comments may be removed; for long comments, feel free to submit them as articles to be posted on their own.
5. Gadaa.com reserves the right to remove comments that do not follow the rules stated here.
6. Frequent offenders of the above rules will lose future posting privileges.
How to Use the New Comment Section
1. One can sign in using social networking services (if using this, click on "Sign In With your preferred social networking service")
2. One can also comment as "Guest" (no log-in required; for this, click on "Pick A Name" AND check the "I'd rather post as guest" button.)
(ONLY NAME and EMAIL are required; no password needed if commenting as Guest.)
3. To SUBMIT comments for moderation, click on the "Arrow" sign.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments do not reflected the views of Gadaa.com unless explicitly stated otherwise by Gadaa.com; Gadaa.com IS NOT accountable for any thought and content of comments.