Top 10 Oromo Music Videos of 2009 (YouTube Most Viewed)
Here are the Top 10 Oromo Music Videos of 2009 (uploaded onto YouTube in 2009) based on the number of views normalized for one year. The 5 runner-ups are given below as well.
1. Jamboo Joote (J.J.) – Imimman
Normalized Number of Views: 118,260
2. Jamboo Joote (J.J.) – Dafi Kootu
Normalized Number of Views: 96,685
3. Abdi Nuressa – Aayyaana Laalattuu
Normalized Number of Views: 80,586
4. Haacaaluu Hundeessaa – Sanyii Mootii
Normalized Number of Views: 73,106
5. Getaachoo Nugusee – Goototaa Oromoo
Normalized Number of Views: 37,241
6. Diirribee Gadaa – Geerarsa
Normalized Number of Views: 35,936
7. Darajjee Mulgeetaa – As Koottu Mee
Number of Normalized Views: 32,421
8. Abbush Zalaqqa – Odoo Sinargin
Normalized Number of Views: 23,915
9. Huseen Amaanoo – Baabareda
Normalized Number of Views: 22,022
10. Habtamu Lamu – Koomme
Normalized Number of Views: 21,969
These are the five runner-ups:
11. Shumat Iddoosaa – Kuullee
Normalized Number of Views: 21,653
12. Gaaddise Shamsadiin – Beenu
Normalized Number of Views: 21,435
13. Haacaaluu Hundeessaa – Haleeli Shimalaan
Normalized Number of Views: 20,819
14. Muluu Baqqalaa – Kooyaa Galaanaa
Normalized Number of Views: 17,918
15. Fisum Demessie – Obsi
Normalized Number of Views: 17,152
Play all of them back-to-back – Top 15 Oromo Music Videos of 2009 (Most Viewed)
RULES FOR COMMENTING:
Gadaa.com values your inputs, and to maintain a positive environment of discussion, the following rules will be enforced for comments. When you click SUBMIT COMMENT below, you are agreeing to abide by the following rules.
1. Apply common-sense respect and courtesy. Feel free to express your thoughts within the limits of civility.
2. Personal attacks, offensive language and unsubstantiated allegations are not allowed.
3. By submitting your comments, you take all the responsibility, legal or otherwise, for your comments.
4. Comments are naturally short. Long comments may be removed; for long comments, feel free to submit them as articles to be posted on their own.
5. Gadaa.com reserves the right to remove comments that do not follow the rules stated here.
6. Frequent offenders of the above rules will lose future posting privileges.
How to Use the New Comment Section
1. One can sign in using social networking services (if using this, click on "Sign In With your preferred social networking service")
2. One can also comment as "Guest" (no log-in required; for this, click on "Pick A Name" AND check the "I'd rather post as guest" button.)
(ONLY NAME and EMAIL are required; no password needed if commenting as Guest.)
3. To SUBMIT comments for moderation, click on the "Arrow" sign.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments do not reflected the views of Gadaa.com unless explicitly stated otherwise by Gadaa.com; Gadaa.com IS NOT accountable for any thought and content of comments.